IMPORTANT QUESTIONS FOR 1st SEMESTER EXAMINATION
FOREIGN TRADE B.com(General)1Year
- Define Foreign Trade. State the evolution, characteristics and types of foreign trade.
- (May 18 May 2017,May 19)
- What are the different types of documents used in foreign trade. (May 19 May 18 May 2017)
- Define bills of exchange and state its features. Who are the parties involved in bills of exchange ?(May 19 May 2017)
- Discuss in detail major components of BOP. May 19
- Discuss in detail types, causes and consequences of disequilibrium in BOP. (May 19 May 18 May 2017)
- Explain the differences between balance of trade and balance of payments. (May 18 May 2017)
- What is Trade Policy ? What are the features of Indian Trade Policy ? Discuss the history of EXIM policy. (May 19May 2017)
- Explain the importance and implementation of trade policies in India. (May 19 May 18)
- What is foreign trade ? Explain in detail growth of foreign trade in India. (May 19 May 18 May 2017)
- Define trade blocs. State its advantages and disadvantages and types. (May 19 May 18 May 2017)
- Write a note on World Bank. Bring out the objectives and functioning of World Bank?(May 19 May 18 May 2017)
- Explain the features and functions of WTO in promoting world trade. (May 19 May 18 May 2017)
- Define Foreign Trade.
- Contents of Packing List.
- Insurance Certificate contents.
- Deflation and Devaluation.
- Quotas types.
- Trade Policy. Free Trade area. Preferential trade area. (May 18) May 19
- Import restrictions. New Development Bank.
- Important objectives of foreign trade policy 2015-20.
- Features of common market.
- AFTA objectives.
- Objectives of European Union.
- GATT vs WTO.
- Functions of IMF. (May 2017)
- TRIPs & TRIMs.
Spread the love